Saturday 18 June 2011

The other Otto Man

I think it's true to say that the world has been made a better place by Matt Groening.

He's been responsible for producing more hours of quality entertainment than anyone else on the planet.

What with it being 5.45 on a Sunday morning, and Alec Baldwin not being here right now, I thought I'd take one minute to champion Otto the bus driver from The Simpsons.



He's probably about my 14th favourite character on The Simpsons, quite a long way down after Comic Store Owner, Selma & Patty, Moe, Principal Skinner's mum, Ralph, Apu.... gosh, maybe further than 14 but still, I do love the Ottoman.

Turns out we have more in common than you'd think:  40 of the Otto man's favourite things.

We seem to share a love of dogs in bandanas, onion rings, and so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.